Reasons the RT-PCR Test results are bogus
Reasons the RT-PCR Test results are bogus
As children and babies are being starving to death in millions because of Covid-19 lockdowns we all have a duty to check if the statistics from tests are accurate.
1) Hospitalised patients around the world with respiratory illness are often tested VERY frequently about 6-10 times, yes! over and over and over and over again!!! until they test positive. The reason is the more times you do the tests the more likely you are to obtain the desired false positive.
2) They cycle the test 45 instead of the recommended 35, which is likely to give a false positive because of corruption of the sample from background fluorescence or "noise". An example is - if you look at the chessboard doubling problem, square 46 is 35 trillion. and 35 trillion is their target result in RT-PCR Tests. This proves they are running it at 45 cycles instead of the recommended 35. At 45 cycles it is likely to corrupt and show a false positive. So they keep testing patients over and over and over again.
3) Every RT-PCR Test is very expensive, but no one EVER tells exactly how much each test costs all in.
4) No one ever exposes the top dozen peoples names making money from the tests.
5) Doctors are now calling the Covid-19 pathogen a chameleon pathogen, or saying it "imitates the flu or a cold or even cancer". Thus they can pass off almost any death as a Covid-19 death by a RT-PCR Test that does not show significant viral load.
6) Quote: "If there are only parts of viruses present, or defective virus particles, that are not infectious, they would still produce positive tests. The tests do not prove that pathogenic, replicable virus is present." simply amazing! The test is yet again bunk! .
7) The tests can be corrupted or false because the person taking it made mistakes.
8) The test can be corrupted via bad transportation.
9) The test can be corrupted in storage.
10) They are not counting virus fragments just recording fluorescence - which in the end is not actually counting viruses presence.
11) A poor match between the primer and the virus in the patient, or probe design, that does not prevent amplification of the target from contaminating genomic DNA.
12) Entirely fake - Hubei province, China, have started counting people with symptoms rather than using the tests for final confirmation. (cheaper)
13) There are internet lists of the top 10 things that corrupt RT-PCR Tests, such as - Degraded RNA can limit the efficiency of the RT reaction / Not using “master mixes” / Introducing cross-contamination / Not using a “– RT” control / Using an inappropriate normalization control / Dissociation curves are not performed when using SYBR® Green / Not setting the baseline and threshold properly / The efficiency of the reaction is poor / Using an inappropriate range for standard curves / etc.
14) The human body often has about 10 viruses or bacteria present in very low load that do us no harm whatsoever. If they detect any Covid-19 at all it is immediately passed off as "an infection" or "a death" from Covid-19 when it is in reality of no significance. If viral load for Orthomyxoviridae (flu) is high and just a few pathogens of Covod-19 are in the body and detected as the RT-PCR Test can quote "find a needle in a haystack" is absurdly always put down as an infection or a death from Covid-19.
15) Most importantly these tests are not really proving VIRAL LOAD because of all the corruptions.
16) Why not test everyone for a cold (complications) or flu and blame that if they get a positive result on it? Why
are all tests focussed on one thing? Its entirely biased.
17) People are given financial motivations to say people died of Covid-19 which is fuelling massive fake test results.
18) 8% of human DNA is made up of viral DNA which might show a positive result?
https://curiositystream.com/…/viruses-destruction-and-creat… (10:20 mins)
19) Kary Mullis strongly disagreed with using PCR for detecting and "proving" the viral load of a virus, quote: ‘Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron.’
20) they siphon death stats from many other real causes of death into their "results". This happens so often in in such ridiculous ways in itself it undermines all the test "results" and is now a scandal, but the Bll Gates media bought off by his bribes seldom mention it.
21) The RT-PCR Test is being passed off as a "Gold Standard" Test for detecting Covid-19 and its viral load, but is is in reality the best option of a bad mix of inaccurate tests. When they say it works well, they mean if everything is done well, which is extremely deceptive of them, as there are so many ways it goes wrong and gets corrupted in the real world in real time not in theory it is low standard not "gold standard".
22) As each country picks a different part of the Covd-19 RNA to "hunt" for, the percentage % likelihood it will form a false positive from other DNA / RNA in the sample is not known.
23) Each country chooses a different part of the RNA so the drug companies can feed off the profits like vampires and vultures.
24) Compare last years death rates in your country to this years. They are probably much the same, (but they want to starve millions in the Third World in consequence).
25) One of the biggest reasons people are now dying long drawn out deaths from respiratory failure is the decline in the effectiveness of antibiotics. Most people are dying of Pneumonia type symptoms linked to bacterial infection that occurs, so if very low viral load Covid-19 is detected, or they get a false positive for reasons given above, the medical authorities put it down to a Covid-19 death as that EMPOWERS them but emphasis on the ineffectiveness of antibiotics DISEMPOWERS them.
26) The great turning point in history - the day the mass media stopped saying "Died of Covid 19" in the TV statistics, and suddenly started saying "Died with Covid-19" making a sudden unspecific nonsense of all the statistics.
27) No one tells us either if an individual country swaps and changes between the number of cycles it has used, and how that should affect statistics,
As children and babies are starving to death in millions in the Third World you would think people would want proper statistics. Not WHO and Bill Gates. They have a hidden agenda.
Wiki quote :
Despite its major advantages, RT-PCR is not without drawbacks. The exponential growth of the reverse transcribed complementary DNA (cDNA) during the multiple cycles of PCR produces inaccurate end point quantification due to the difficulty in maintaining linearity.  In order to provide accurate detection and quantification of RNA content in a sample, qRT-PCR was developed using fluorescence-based modification to monitor the amplification products during each cycle of PCR. The extreme sensitivity of the technique can be a double edged sword since even the slightest DNA contamination can lead to undesirable results. A simple method for elimination of false positive results is to include anchors, or tags, to the 5' region of a gene specific primer. Additionally, planning and design of quantification studies can be technically challenging due to the existence of numerous sources of variation including template concentration and amplification efficiency.
 . = Shiao YH (December 2003). "A new reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction method for accurate quantification". BMC Biotechnol. 3: 22. doi:10.1186/1472-6750-3-22. PMC 317330. PMID 14664723.
 , = Gettemy JM, Ma B, Alic M, Gold MH (February 1998). "Reverse transcription-PCR analysis of the regulation of the manganese peroxidase gene family". Appl. Environ. Microbiol. 64 (2): 569–74. doi:10.1128/AEM.64.2.569-574.1998. PMC 106084. PMID 9464395.
 . = Martel, Fatima; Dirk Grundemann; Edgar Schöig (2002-03-31). "A simple method for elimination of false positive results in RT-PCR". J Biochem Mol Biol. 35 (2): 248–250. doi:10.5483/BMBRep.2002.35.2.248. PMID 12297038.
 . = Ramakers C, Ruijter JM, Deprez RH, Moorman AF (March 2003). "Assumption-free analysis of quantitative real-time polymerase chain reaction (PCR) data". Neurosci. Lett. 339 (1): 62–6. doi:10.1016/S0304-3940(02)01423-4. PMID 12618301.
THE MISSING STATS
(how the public are disempowered)
HOW MANY NEGATIVE TEST RESULTS x (the enormous cost) x
HOW MANY (so called) POSITIVE FROM C19 √
THE VIRAL LOAD OF C-19 POSITIVE TEST x
HOW MANY (so called) DEATHS FROM C-19 √
THE VIRAL LOAD OF PATIENTS WHO DIE x
HOW MANY TIMES HOSPITALISED PATIENTS WERE TESTED x
HOW MANY (so far) RECOVERED FROM C19 √
THE VIRAL LOAD OF TESTS FOR RECOVERED PATIENTS x
is one virus fragment duplicated to 35 billion in a phase (45) not recommend even to be performed really a positive test? If so why not run it 55 times and ignore the contamination?
What if they are simply lying about the number of members of the public they tested, just to make money?
From the beginning the subject of "viral load" being indicated from the RT-PCR Tests has been central to the credibility of the statistics. When the stats appeared day by day on Google we never saw "viral load" stats with positive tests, or how many tests proved negative, as if tests that cost £100 each in multi millions were of no account. Try telling that to Third World countries. If only ONE fragment of RNA (RT into DNA) is found, is that really a positive test? From thestart to the finish the public is being disempowered in the statistics. I only Hope the Swedish people will again to the world some good by not only having a sensible strategy, but also showing just how inaccurate and contrived the first 3 million or more so called "positive" statistics are.
what if in South Korea they have no positive results because they are running the tests at 35 instead of the corrupt 45 cycles? AND swabbing at the back of the throat, when it is known that swabbing the mouth or inside the lungs produces more positive results?
Source-1: For a brief excerpt from John Lauritsen’s article about Kary Mullis, see Frontiers in Public Health, 23 September, 2014, “Questioning the HIV-AIDS hypothesis: 30 years of dissent,” by Patricia Goodson. (See also this.)
Source-2: For John’s 1996 article in full, see “Has Provincetown Become Protease Town?”
“Kary Mullis… is thoroughly convinced that HIV is not the cause of AIDS. With regard to the viral-load tests, which attempt to use PCR for counting viruses, Mullis has stated: ‘Quantitative PCR is an oxymoron.’ PCR is intended to identify substances qualitatively, but by its very nature is unsuited for estimating numbers. Although there is a common misimpression that the viral-load tests actually count the number of viruses in the blood, these tests cannot detect free, infectious viruses at all; they can only detect proteins that are believed, in some cases wrongly, to be unique to HIV. The tests can detect genetic sequences of viruses, but not viruses themselves.”